I was shocked — but in a good way — when Lynn at Strangled Thoughts and Random Musings very kindly sent me this award. As someone so aptly said, these awards are sort of an Internet hug. So big hugs back to you Lynn.
Don’t you just love the dragon picture? I don’t know who painted it, but it tells a story without a single word.
I think some of the most wonderful dragon artwork (or any other fantasy art) is done by Michael Whelan. I know I’m guilty of simply not dreaming big enough, but it would be beyond my wildest dreams to publish a novel and have Michael Whelan do the cover.
Back to the point… but I thought I’d throw in that “random thought” in honor of Lynn’s blog! 🙂
Rules of this award:
1. Firstly, display the Award on your site. You earned it and you deserve it!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post;
3. Nominate 15 well-deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site;
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself
Seven things about Teagan…
Tee-hee! I’m more accustomed to writing Three Things! Coming up with seven things about myself feels like a challenge. Let’s see….
1. I only discuss politics and/or religion with people if I am already sure they agree with me.
2. I love my cats. I have two, both rescue kitties.
3. My cats do not think they are humans or babies. They do however think I am an enormous feline.
4. I enjoy having fun with words – using them in new or unexpected ways. (This might not always be considered appropriate usage.)
5. I often see the truth. I seldom enjoy it.
6. I enjoy playing my piano and singing, though I do not read music. (This is not to say that I am any good at either thing.)
7. It makes my day when I have made someone smile or laugh.
Now I am supposed to nominate other bloggers… but I know so few, and I’ve recently sent most of them the extra work of the Leibster Award. So I’m very torn about what to do here. I think I’ll ask Lynn to forgive me for breaking that rule. I’ll also ask anyone who wants to volunteer to just let me know — You are hereby nominated!
Thanks again Lynn. I hope everyone will look at some of her beautiful and very well written stories.